15.2.06

henno, you are in big, big trouble.....

sigh... i'm so ready to get back to michigan.... my friends are living their lives without me!!! ;)

i know that sounds selfish.... hahahahahahaha..... i just miss you guys way too much!

yesterday i FINALLY was clued in that henno has started to date someone... after what? 6 weeks?? i mean, come on, henno, you are one of my best friends and you can't pick up the phone to call me and tell me??? and maggee, what are you thinking??? you are supposed to keep me posted especially on news such as this! bah!! my question is... andy or phung, did the news travel your way already??

after years of sitting through skiles with you two boys... that's all you can offer??

okay.... well, so much for being in on the loop!! hahahahahaha

henno, you have until friday to send me the picture! don't forget!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if you think you are out of the loop, I am waaay out of the loop. Apparently the west coast of Canada is like the other side of the world or something.

By now I assumed you were all married and some with kids!!! I get to check into your site (and Henry's when it was actually updated) now and then.

My congrats to Henry. If you read this, be sure to send me an invite. And to Amy, I have always wanted to get back to Mexico, so i hope that is still working out for you. I also hope that school is going well and that you are able to focus on what YOU want for you afterward.

otomotis said...

it does seem like it's the other side of the world.... especially now that i'm in VT.

i'll keep you posted on mexico... ;) any updates from canada?? as for henry... my guess is that he will not hit the friday deadline... i did check his blog and there is a "julie" pictured towards the very end.... could that be her??? ;)

when are you coming 'home'?? miss ya!