15.2.06

decisions, decisions....

argh..... why??? i swear, sometimes i have the hardest time making decisions.... well, actually it's more of always wanting to leave the backdoor open for something else... just... in... case.... rediculous, actually. especially when i already know what i want to do... but then always feel like i have to think it over and over and over.... and i end up going back and forth.... even though i know what i will do, i always feel like i'm letting people down.... and where do boundaries come in?? ... why can't i just say 'no'??? sigh.... this indecisiveness definitely seems to be the long road .... i think this is hereditary.... i got it from my parents and it'll probably get passed on to the next generation after me... sigh.... this is crazy... it urks me to no end in terms of my parents and then i fall into the same traps.... argh!!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Dear Amy,
so glad to see you are still posting!! wonderful!! :) What GORGEOUS pics you take! my oh my
just so you don't feel out of the loop with us, check our blog. hahaa. nothing new, just a house that is ALMOST DONE!! wow.

love you tons girl. miss you. miss you a lot.
from sue.

Anonymous said...

i know i know, it's just the same as me. maybe a japanese characteristic?

masako