16.8.05

lost....


it´s amazing how you can get lost in someone´s eyes.... buildings could have come crashing down around me yesterday and i don´t think i would have noticed....

(sorry, didn´t mean to get all mushy on you guys!)

i´m just amazed by this overwelming feeling that i never understood when everyone else was going through it...

now I totally understand why one of my dear college roomies, who loved headbanging music, suddendly had only mushy love songs playing on her car radio... Jim was the reason!

now I totally understand why people can´t focus on anything else that they need to do.... distracted by someone else....

one of my married friends once told me that i would be missing out on the most amazing experience by not allowing myself to fall in love.... at the time, I laughed about it and told him to scrap it! now, i´m a believer... some of you (including myself) would have never thought it would be possible for ms. otis to ever let her guard down..... wonder how i ever managed to be so cynical about love....

(again, sorry to be a sap.... i´m just trying to process this new experience..)

2 comments:

Henry Chen said...

smiles for you...

Anonymous said...

Mush isn't just for breakfast anymore! You give me hope too, Otis.