22.8.05

def of home?

sometimes i wonder what/where home really is.... is it a place, a memory, a person?

sigh.... back in michigan as of last night and in a sense, i really wonder if i was ever gone for two weeks.... my little house in the woods is home... my cats are here... and yet, my heart is somewhere else... and my mind is trying to prepare itself for the move to vermont in a couple of weeks.... my 2 year housemate is moving out... i feel pretty scattered....

my time in mexico was a blessing and a gift from above.... it was HUGE to see rodrigo on his own turf and in his own surroundings... and to know what his environment looks like. but it almost seems like a dream that i was there.... did it really happen?? both of us need to keep our heads up, focused on the face of our Redeemer, and trusting that He will continue to lead.

So, CHIN UP! (and time to find some food....)

No comments: