26.12.04

30 seconds....

sometimes i wonder what's up with my youngest brother... he is the king of "out-there, random, whacko" humor! as we were standing in the kitchen he suddendly tells us that in 20 seconds we all need to laugh out loud for 30 seconds straight... so he looks at a stop clock, and when the "appointed time" came, he busts out laughing - loudly - uncontrolled - for 30 seconds straight, as my parents and i look at him with a mixture of shock, disbelief, and humor. he kept it up exactly for the 30 seconds and then totally stopped... i mean, the crazy thing is that you just can't help but laugh with someone who is so "out there...." he is soooooo crazy!!! so, now he just goes around, looks at me, and says "30 seconds".....

2 comments:

Ems said...

I can so imagine him doing that.....how I would have loved to be with you guys this Christmas.....miss you so much.....
love to all
Em x x

Henry Chen said...

Yep... I told some of my friends about that and they thought it was hilarious.... They want to meet your bro :)
30 seconds....