10.10.05

Conflict Transformation

Conflict transformation is to envision and respond
to the ebb and flow of social conflict
as life-giving opportunities
for creating constructive change processes
that reduce violence,
increase justice
in direct interaction and social structures,
and respond to real-life problems
in human relationships.
~John Paul Lederach
Conflict Transformation. That's my major here at SIT. It seems huge, doesn't it?? Want to read more about CT? I highly recommend "The Little Book of Conflict Transformation" by John Paul Lederach.

1 comment:

Chris Winkler said...

I'm really interested in hearing more about your studies, Amy! I hope we can catch up over the holidays, if you're in northern Michigan. My next newsletter will be on its way out to you, to keep you updated on this end.