10.2.05

beautiful one

Wonderful, So Wonderful
Is your unfailing love
Your cross has spoken mercy over me
No eye has seen no ear has heard
No heart can fully know
How glorious, how beautiful you are

Beautiful One I love
Beautiful One I adore
Beautiful One my soul must sing

Powerful so powerful
Your glory fills the skies
Your mighty works displayed for all to see
The beauty of your majesty awakes my heart to sing
How marvelous how wonderful you are
You opened my eyes to your wonders anew
You captured my heart with this love
Because nothing on earth is as beautiful as you

~By The Tree

1 comment:

Ems said...

Amy,
I love this song. Takes me back to Soul Survior last summer and 10,000 young people worshipping God in a HUGE tent! Every taime we sang it there was a freshness of GOd's beauty revealed to me.
I think it may have been Tim Hughes that wrote this song. If you get a chance buy His Album "When Silence Falls2 and Matt Redmans "Facedown" I promise you, you won't be disappointed.
A song from Tim Hughes' album is "When the tears fall". Here are the lyrics. May we all choose to praise Him when the going gets tough. Hard choice but one we should make!

When the tears fall ~
I've had questions, without answers
I've known sorrow, I have known pain
But there's one thing, that I'll cling to
You are faithful, Jesus You're true

When hope is lost, I'll call You Saviour
When pain surrounds, I'll call You healer
When silence falls, You'll be the song within my heart

In the lone hour of my sorrow
Through the darkest night of my soul
You surround me and sustain me
My defender, forevermore

I will praise You, I will praise You
When the tears fall, still I will sing to You
I will praise You, Jesus praise You
Through the suffering still I will sing